Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Aprons


This last week when I was at the beach I finally got to make my aprons. I am pretty pleased with how they turned out. The first one here that Paige is modeling was the funnest to make because of the embroidery. The second one a very fun pattern and easier than it looks - a patchwork quilt style. The hardest part about this one were the inside corners with the bias tape. The lady here at the quilt shop is going to help me with my next one of these as the instructions for that part of the apron were very confusing. We both had a lot of sewing experience so it made me feel better that they were hard for her as well.
The third one here and my new favorite is very girly to me. But yet fun and one I will love to wear while I bake lots of delicious goodies! Thank you Paige for modeling these latest creations for me. You look just like the cute young girls on the patterns:) I have a few more to work on and I am looking for some vintage patterns. Maybe, just maybe wearing these cute things will get me more interested in the cooking part of the kitchen - but I doubt it!

5 comments:

Paige said...

I love them! Nice work. I have a couple of vintage patterns you are welcome to look at if you are interested. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh so cute!!! I love them all :)

Michelle said...

Those turned out great! The embroidery is my favorite!

Rochelle said...

Very cute!

Jodi said...

You are soooo talented! Is there anything you can't do? :)