Monday, June 9, 2008

FHE around the fire





For FHE tonight we roasted marshmallows and had smores over the fire pit David got for his birthday. Pretty much all we did was roast "mallows" and stuff our faces. It was fun to have Paige home - so it really felt like a real FHE. Everyone ran in the house when a raindrop fell but David and I sat out the "storm" and after about three minutes the rain was gone. It was windy though and that made things a little chilly. But over all we had a really fun family gathering around the pit and look forward to many more memories being created this summer.






6 comments:

Michelle said...

How fun! We just bought one of those, and the boys think every night should be s'mores night.

Rochelle said...

It looks like you had a great time! I love all the cute pics of the girls being silly! It's nice to see Paige!

Aundrea said...

You guys are brave! It was freazing outside last night. And talk about windy...the umbrella to our table got blown over the fence into our neighbor's yard!

I'm glad you had a fun night. We love our firepit too:)

Jodi said...

That looks like sooooo much fun! I love the pictures of the kids being silly and my favorite...Dave licking his fingers! Those s'mores must have been GOOD :)

Gina said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. You have some fun photos of the night.

Lynn Boyle said...

Our boys keep asking when we are having fire pit night.. I think it's time... I am behind a beach day, hiking day on my blogging i need to play catch up... love the pics!