Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Where has the time gone?


What a cute baby! Chad has always been a charmer. He was a very easy baby. When he came into our lives 15 years ago we did not realize what a blessing he was and is to our family. He did not have any special delivery story and really we were glad he was not born on Seth's birthday. He is not as laid back as Seth but is easy going and very compilable. That is nice to have in a large family. He has always been brilliant and a quick learner and loved his sisters and Seth. He is closest I think though to Ashleigh. She was his little mom and always helped with him.

Now that Chloe and him are in high school they are very close. They seem to always be there for each other and it is so special to watch. I hope for Chad that all his days are filled with love for the people around him. He is so fun to be around and constantly teaching me. Happy, happy birthday Chad and I know you are anxious to get your permit - I can not believe it where has time gone?


This is our last October birthday! Now Toshia can have her baby and he will have his own day. I vote for the 24th then the boys in my family will be born on 21, 22, 23 (Noah in December) and Jonathan on the 24th - sounds good to me - come on Toshia!

4 comments:

Lynn Boyle said...

WOW GIRL... You are busy this month.. I think it can be kind of fun to have so many b-days...

Anonymous said...

No kidding you had a lot of bdays this month! I love all these posts though, so sweet and descriptive of the individuality of each of your children. You are a great mom, Candy!

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Chad!

Jodi said...

He seems as handsome on the inside as he is on the out! What a beautiful family you have, Candy!

Happy Birthday, Chad!