Sunday, October 12, 2008

Chelsea turns 24!

On October 11, 1984 our third little girl entered our family. We were so happy to have her. We looked forward to her arrival and I personally was glad to have a third daughter so her older sisters could have a new "dolly" to play with. That I am sure was what Toshia thought as when we brought her home from the hospital. Toshia was still a baby by all rights and I am sure did not know what to make of this little one entering her world. Ashleigh was so happy and I remember she just wanted to help and hold and love her. That was 24 years ago. I cannot believe that she is so grown up and how special she still is to all of us.

Chelsea has the most amazing dimples and smile. She lights up the room when she comes bouncing in. We love her and wish her the happiest birthday ever. I know it has not always been easy being daughter number three but that has given her great strength and character.
Happy Birthday baby girl!

3 comments:

Lynn Boyle said...

Hope Chelsea has a great 24th b-day...Glad your trip last week was full-filling for you and David!

Marie said...

She does have great dimples! Your daughters are all beautiful.

Jodi said...

I have ALWAYS been a sucker for dimples! What a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday to your Chelsea :)