Saturday, October 18, 2008

I can't believe it has been 27 years!


Twenty seven years ago at 2:22 am Ashleigh Elizabeth was born. I had wanted nothing more than to me a mother. All my life I had dreamed of playing with my own "real" baby doll. Finally my dream had come true. I could not have been blessed with a sweeter baby. She was so good and happy. At the time I never dreamed I would be the mother of eleven. What a beautiful way to start my journey into motherhood!

Twenty seven years later she still is my beautiful "baby doll". She does have a strong will, and sometimes she had to make adjustments - or should I say I guess we did - but that strong will and independence has been a blessing to her. Happy birthday Ashleigh dear - we love you so much!

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Wow...another beautiful daughter! October seems to be a wonderful month for your family...lots and lots of birthdays :)

Gina said...

Wow! You have a lot of birthdays right in a row. It must be a busy month for you.

Aundrea said...

You have a busy month:) I think of all your daughters, Ashleigh looks the most like you. Happy Birthday!

Rochelle said...

I was just thinking the same thing as all of these ladies, lots of fun this month!
You are an amazing woman, look at all your great kids!

Nicole said...

You sure make pretty girls!