Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin patch


Two Saturdays ago we made it to the pumpkin patch. We stayed local. Usually we go to another one but I did not want to do the drive. This was pretty fun - at least the little kids had fun. They rode horses, played on the hay bails, went on a hay ride, saw some smaller farm animals, and of course picked out their pumpkins.


Not everyone went as you can see and even though Chad looks bored he really did have fun. He just did not want to have his picture taken.


I love fall. It really is my favorite time of year. I love the colors and the beautiful weather we have. I love the anticipated holidays. The fall season for us creates a lot of family time. And that is the time I love most - when we are all together.

4 comments:

Aundrea said...

I was pretty impressed with the local pumpkin patch:)

Michelle said...

What pretty flowers!

Lynn Boyle said...

LOVE THE DAISY'S!!Chad looks like Tanner gettin his picture taking. LOL...

Rochelle said...

We are pretty lucky to live in such a beautiful area with the pumpkin patches and tree farms! It's so nice!