Saturday, October 25, 2008

Right Now...

Right Now, I am:

feeling...at odds at how to get my children to listen better and doing what I want them to do.

enjoying...the fall weather and watching the little girls ride their bikes.

wondering...what is in store for me this next week.

listening...to the sounds of the lawn mower and my son chopping wood.

drinking...water, but wishing I was sipping hot chocolate at the beach.

wanting...to get to my sewing and craft projects.

loving...all the fall colors I see - they warm my heart.

looking...forward to a new week with new goals and new projects completed.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I'm with you, I am totally enjoying this beautiful fall! I'm going to be so sad when everything turns gray and dreary.

Rochelle said...

Feeling, drinking and loving, I'm right there with ya!

Lynn Boyle said...

I love your Philosophies Candy, now that i am getting this blogging down I may try a couple of these Q and A'a. by the way love Chloe's pictures she had done...This weather is soaking in me I LOVE IT!!!!
By the Way you worked super hard today GREAT JOB!!!!!

Jodi said...

Let me know when you figure out the 'feeling'...I would love to know how to get my children to listen better ;)