Thursday, October 2, 2008

Living Life

I have been so busy with projects and school with Autumn that I have not blogged as much as I would like. A sweet friend reminded me that if you aren't blogging then you are busy living life! I just loved that! That thought kept coming back to me all day yesterday as I was doing things. I am living life! What a blessing that is to be busy with all the things I do. Really, teaching and loving my children, creating and making things, taking time to listen to my husband (even if what he is telling me is sooooo boring-sorry honey), making myself learn new things, working out, studying, all these things are what living is about. This weekend as David and I get to go to Utah for conference I am excited to fill up on the spiritual side of living. When David got up this morning he was so excited and said that he's looked forward to this weekend for so long and can't believe we are almost going. It always seems to go by so quickly once we are there - but isn't that how life is? Those moments just go by and if we aren't using them to "live life" then they are just moments wasted. Thanks, Lynn for teaching me a valuable lesson that made my day yesterday the best busy day ever!

6 comments:

Aundrea said...

I've been feeling the same way lately...it make me feel better to know I was just living life:) YOu are always there to remind me of these lessons. Thanks!

I hope you have a wonderful time at conference!

Jodi said...

I tend to be a 'when I can get to it' type of blogger which usually means only once a week or so. Your post made me feel better because now I don't feel like a slacking blogger but a woman living her life to the fullest. Thanks for the upbeat message this morning!!

Lynn Boyle said...

Your Welcome Candy... You inspire me in more ways than i can describe. I wanted to tell you that, however my little Jakie will be home any min. (oh wait i hear the bus now), so again i miss my Blogging opportunity to LIVE Life.. love you and mean it my friend..

Lynn Boyle said...

oh yeah, have fun with David in Utah...

Anonymous said...

What a great concept! I still haven't gotten to my boys 1st day of school posts, or soccer posts, because I am just too busy dealing with other things right now -- Living Life! Thanks for making me feel better about that :)

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Thanks for the reminder! I hope you had so much fun at conference. What a great tradition.