Monday, October 13, 2008

She's 17!

Little did I know 17 years ago that this baby girl would be my middle child. I did not know how many children we were to have and did not know that I would have an odd number of children thus creating an exact middle child. This sweet baby girl has blessed our lives so much. When we had Chloe our neighbor could not believe that I had named her Chloe. She thought it was awful and insisted on calling her by her middle name Melissa. I ended up just always calling her "baby girl". But no matter what we called her she was just a happy ,quiet, helpful little girl.
Now 17 years later she still is a happy, quiet, helpful, and sweet little girl. My "baby girl" is now a young lady and handling the middle child thing really well. She does have her dad wrapped around her little finger but when someone is as sweet as Chloe you don't mind at all. She has done very few questionable things thus making the parenting thing realtively easy with her. Although she is quiet she is always taking everything in. One fast and testimony Sunday a few months ago she leaned over and said "I know it's true, I just can't say it in front of people". She is a great example for all of her siblings and we love her lots! Happy Birthday baby girl and hope you had a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Lynn Boyle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHLOE!!!!! Hope you have a awesome day... miss seeing you, hope you do something fun...
HUGS
Lynn

Aundrea said...

Happy birthday, Chloe!! I love you so much! You are an awesome girl:) I hope you have a great day!!

Jodi said...

Happy Birthday, Chloe! What a beautiful girl...inside and out!

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!!

The Original TomKat said...

For both Chelsea and Chloe...you have beautiful daughters inside and out! They have a wonderful mother! Congratulations on raising such great kids!