Friday, August 1, 2008

Catalina Island


I had the fantastic opportunity to visit with my mom and step dad last week. We took a trip to Catalina Island. We had a great three day visit there. The weather was absolutely beautiful and there were so many interesting things to see and do. The food was wonderful as well. I had never been there before so that made it all the more fun! The only thing missing was my sweet husband David who watched the kids here at home. He is always so great to let me go for a few days and renew! Thanks mom and dad! Another great memory to add to my memory list!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

It looks absolutely beautiful! I love the pictures of the boats docked in the bay. Glad you had some time alone with your Mom and Dad :)

Aundrea said...

I'm glad you had a good trip! Catalina Island looks beautiful!

Michelle said...

That looks like a wonderful trip! Glad you had such a good visit.

Terri said...

That is one of the sweetest photos I've seen! Love hearing about your life and your lovely family!!