Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Birthday

Forty eight years ago weighing in at 7 lbs. 10 oz., 20 1/2 inches long I made my entrance into this world. I arrived at 4:03am and had three brothers and one sister waiting at home for me. I made the front page of the local paper. Not much big breaking news going on in Boulder City I guess. There have been a lot of experiences over the years that have helped me grow into the "young" lady I am now. There have been a lot of people who have influenced me and guided me through all the awkward stages of my life. I am glad that I was sent to such a great family. My older siblings have taught me a lot of things and been good examples. I am glad I had two younger sisters to boss around. I love my mother so much and I am so happy that she gave me my life. Look at me now -
A little older, a little heavier, a littler grayer, a lot happier! Happy Birthday to me!



5 comments:

Rochelle said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

Aundrea said...

I'm also grateful for your mom, otherwise I wouldn't have such an awesome friend! Happy birthday!

Tiffini said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Lynn Boyle said...

Happy Birthday Candy,
Hope you have a great day....
Can't wait until we can get together.. after labor day i am officially off vacation, and back into the GRIND as they say... Taking advantage of the weather to get my whole summers worth
of Blogging caught up...

Elder Caleb Habel said...

That gives me shivers. Happy Birthday!!!