Sunday, May 4, 2008

Prom


Last night was Prom night! The girls both got to go together. They really had a lot of fun and they looked so grown up!

Here they are with their dates. Brennen's parents (Chloe's date) had everyone over to take pictures at their home.


There were 9 couples that went together. I think they all had such fun together.

This was Daivd's favorite part, when the limo drove up. It was a pink Hummer. I had never seen anything like it before. Chloe said she thought that was probably the funnest part of the whole evening. Paige said that she had a lot of fun and danced almost every dance. They started getting ready Friday evening - nails, facials - then most of the day Saturday. By the time the dance started Chloe said she was pretty tired. But thought it was pretty cool to get to go. I remember when these two girls watched as their older sisters got ready for their proms. I know that they loved watching them get all dressed up. The little girls were so excited for them and could hardly wait to see all the pictures. This is one of my favorite parts of having girls - getting to watch as they play dress up.

9 comments:

sheila said...

oh, how much fun! While I can definitely wait for Hayden to grow up, I think that it will be fun helping her get ready for prom. (and the other girls, too!)

Paige said...

Wow, that's quite the ride!! Your girls look absolutely gorgeous! I love how the styles have changed so that each girl can really choose a dress that is all "her," whether it be big and frilly, short and cute, or very elegant. I bet they had a blast!

Aundrea said...

They both look gorgeous!! I absolutely love Chloe's dress! Proof that modest is hottest:) haha!

Toshia said...

The girls are so pretty. I love Chloe's dress, makes me wish I could have a do-over on my prom :)

Michelle said...

Your girls look so beautiful! Prom dresses- something I'll never have to shop for.

Jodi said...

Oh my goodness...you have the most beautiful girls!!! Seeing all the pictures brings back so many fun memories :)

Tiffini said...

Chloe's dress is very elegant! Did the guy's pick the pink car? I guess being a Hummer made it "cool". Looks like a lot of fun.

Rochelle said...

I love the ride! I want to know too, who picked that the girls or the boys?
I too love Chloe's dress, I love that style over anything with poof and frill.
You have very beautiful girls!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

What fun. A pink hummer, now that is AWESOME. The girls are beautiful. Something fun to look forward to. :0).