Friday, January 18, 2008

No Cavities!

Today was our all day trip to the dentist. I try to always take everyone at once and save on trips to town. Anyway, this was the first time in a long time that no one had any cavities. Toshia cleaned some of the kids teeth and it was so fun to see her at work at her office. She works for two different dentist. I go to the other office. Everyone else is at this office. So after our last visit the kids got a good talking to from both of their sisters (Ashleigh and Toshia) about cleaning and brushing their teeth better. Let's just say that visit was quite expensive with all the work that they needed done. Well, whatever they said sure worked because all the children walked away today with no decay to be found. We do have to go back though because Taylor lost a small filling and Chloe has a small hole (not a cavity) that need to be fixed. I called David and he was so excited, he had just paid down most of the dental bill and was not looking forward to adding new balances to his budget. He said to take them all out for lunch and celebrate. We were on a tight schedule so through the drive thru at Burger King we went and watched the end of the movie in the car as we made it home in time for all that needed to be done this afternoon.

5 comments:

Aundrea said...

congratualtion! That hardly ever happens with our family:( I'm happy for Dave, and your budget, and that you don't have to make 7 more trips into the dentist!

Rochelle said...

Congrats! I love visits like this! I also love getting them all done in one day!

Toshia said...

The kids were great! Sorry Hayden got so upset, she can be quite the drama queen :) I have to wait to get that sonicare since they were out, but as soon as I have it I will bring over the other elec tb for all the kids... heck I think I will even make a trip to Costco for some brusheads, my treat for such a great check up!

Michelle said...

Yeah! "No cavities" are two of my very favorite words!

Jodi said...

What a great reason to celebrate! Congratulations :)