Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Noah!


Happy Birthday Noah! I know it was on December 23, 2007 but we have been out of town and this is the first time I have had to let you know how wonderful you are and how happy I am that you made it to twelve! Noah has always been a bit of a dare devil and really we are so happy that he has not broken any bones or had any major mishaps in his twleve years here on earth. I remeber when he was born thinking how would this baby turn out? What kind of a young man would he be? I am so glad that you came to our home, you have taught me many lessons that I could not have learned from anyone else and I think we have taught you in a way that no one could. You are so amazing and we are blessed to have another priesthood holder in our home.

2 comments:

Toshia said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I never thought you would let him live this long, congrats on surviving those tough toddler-now years, good luck with the rest of them!

Aundrea said...

Happy birthday, Noah! You are a fun kid to have around!