Friday, January 23, 2009

Ten things I am loving right now....

Ten things I am loving right now....


The fact that I found this picture of Chad, Chloe, and Noah (maybe taken 11 years ago) in almost the same pose as the one I took of Taylor, Hayden, and Autumn this summer....

My 100 year old piano that brings the sweet music that fills our home on a daily basis....

My Super Saturday project filled with candy all week long (not much longer though now that all the little ones are home)....

Great deals at the fabric store on patterns - who could pass up 99 cent deals like these?....

The poster we have hanging on the fridge right now about Hayden (as it reminds me of all the similar posters hung by all the other children)....

Autumns very first job chart that she wanted to create this morning to earn some toy at the store - I had told her she had to do chores to earn it and quickly she found this stuff and asked me to write down all her chores. She listed them off and then put the squares by each one to check off. We shall see how long this lasts but for now I am loving her willing heart....

My old fashion phone - I love the ringing sound is makes when calls come to my home....

My word blocks that I made with my handy dandy cricut....

This beautiful picture that hangs in my hallway that reminds me to be a covenant keeping woman....

This old armoire (I acquired thanks to Ashleigh) that holds my fabric and some of my sewing things....

And last but not least I am loving my sweet husband who spent his week off playing nonstop with all the kids (I caught him and Autumn this afternoon napping)....


What are you loving right now?

5 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

So sweet! I love your love list!

Tiffini said...

Fun list. Looks like you have lots to love about life!

Nicole said...

How great that Dave spent the week with all of you, I bet you loved it! Great list.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

That is such a super duper sweet picture of Dave & Autumn. Your list is inspiring, I think that will be my project for tomorrow. Oh and could I talk you into heping me with my blocks?

Jodi said...

I love the picture of Dave and Autumn all snuggled up! SO sweet! I also love your new blocks with your words for the year. Does your cricut cut vinyl?