Monday, January 12, 2009

New Friends

How wonderful it is to make new friends! I was so excited to be invited to a little retreat with some new awesome friends! I did realize that even though my heart and mind are in their 30's I really was the oldest one there! I am not used to that - generally speaking with the other group of friends that I have had forever I am one of the younger gals. But it was so fun and I was so glad to get to know these sweet ladies! I so enjoyed the walk on the beach and staying up all night! Thank you all for such a sweet and awesome time. I learned some valuable things that will help me as a mother, wife and sister from you all - I hope you came back as ready to face life and family as I did:)

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

It is always nice making new friends! Your wisdom, love and creativity is alwas nice to have around. I'm glad you had fun!

Krista Lou Cook said...

Candy, It was so great meeting you! I told Darilyn yesterday, "I like Candy. She's great!" I'm looking forward to another meeting somewhere in the future!

Darilyn said...

Candy, i finally found your blog! Now I can check you regularly. I loved spending that time with you. I had such a great time and can't wait until we are all together again. You inspire me to be a better mother.

Jodi said...

Such a fun weekend...I loved every minute of it!