Saturday, December 27, 2008

Old fashion work out

Today David and I shoveled tons and tons of snow! The city finally plowed our street and so we had to make a place for Chloe's car and for us to get out the driveway. This is the third time this week I have put some serious time behind the shovel. The first two times I worked on the sidewalks and driveway.What a great workout! This morning I ran for two miles and walked for one and did a little circuit training at the gym so coming home and shoveling snow really made for a well-rounded workout. Having only gone to the gym twice this week I needed the extra workout:).

I also am feeling a little out of sorts. I have no project to work on. Oh, I could clean the house and take down decorations - that kind of stuff - but I don't have any craft thing that needs to get done. After months of working on bazaar things, super Saturday and then Christmas stuff it feels kind of funny to not have anything going on right at the moment. I think I am going to curl up with a good book or finally get to watch a whole movie from start to finish and not feel guilty because there are other things that need to get done. I just finished a delicious salad for dinner so a steaming cup of hot cocoa and a warm blanket and movie time sound really good right now;)

3 comments:

Tiffiny said...

Yeah! Snow plow!

Michelle said...

I am so happy to have my street finally made drivable! I just wish they would have plowed before I dug out the driveway, so I wouldn't have to do it twice.

Lynn Boyle said...

it was awesome to see you both at FM and the gym.. didn't make it in today because i was shoveling i am hoping to see you tomorrow too then we can play catch up during circuit.