Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"Artic Blast" and Noah's birthday













Can you believe all this snow! Not since David was in college can I remember this much snow. The kids have had a blast playing in it - but I think the novelty of it all is wearing off. Now that we have to shovel sidewalks and try and get around in it.












These pictures are on our deck. There was at least two feet of snow pile on the deck. I did shovel most it off after I took the pictures of course!

And then there is Noah. Today he turns 13 years old. Officially a teenager. We are not doing any big thing this year to celebrate although turning 13 is a big thing. He has done so well this last couple of years in school. He loves Science and Math. But he also like Social Studies because of all the facts. He does like to keep busy which sometimes gets him trouble. Look at that cute face - He really has blessed our family and taught me patience in a way no one ever could. I love you Noah - Happy, Happy Birthday.

5 comments:

Paige said...

Happy lucky #13, Noah!!

Jodi said...

I cannot believe all this snow!

Happy Birthday, Noah!

Aundrea said...

We are still loving the snow!:)

Happy birthday, Noah!

Tiffiny said...

Happy birthday Noah!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Happy Birthday Noah!