Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Best Day Ever

Tonight when David got home from work he asked Autumn the same question he always asks "How was your day?" To which she replied, "It was the best day ever!" He looked over at me and asked "Why was that?" She said, "Mom said YES to everything I asked her!" He just laughed. That is how it is with this little one. It does not take that much to make her happy.

Today we went to the library and out for our Tuesday lunch date. We did homeschool. She painted. She got to "secretly" play with one of Hayden's toys. She played outside with the big kids. She played in the sprinkler in her bathing suit. She played in the playhouse. We went to the dollar store for a couple of things and she got her own pen and notebook. She ate "Mucho's" for dinner (she was the only one home and I did not want to cook). When the big kids got home they let her do what she calls "big kid stuff". (I am not to sure what that is but I think it means they let her sit and talk with them and they let her play with their phone and take pictures) I guess it really was the best day ever if you are four. It was a pretty good day if you are 48 and that is all you have to do to make someone happy!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I love when my kids get excited about life! Glad she had the BEST DAY EVER!!!

Aundrea said...

You gotta love it when kids are so easily pleased! She is so cute:)