Sunday, April 13, 2008

Friday afternoon

Hayden loves cutting her hair. It has been something she has done since she figured out what scissors could do. She tried it again, and I know in this picture it is hard to tell the damage she had done but we decided that she really must want her hair shorter. So we went to Chloe's work and Kim did her magic and now she has a very cute style that she can take care of herself! Doesn't she look adorable! She was so cute, all week she was waiting for her appointment and was sure I would forget. Friday morning when I dropped her off at school she said, "I'm so nervous about today, are you sure she will know what to do?" As you can tell from the next two pictures Kim was an expert at her profession.


After the getting Hayden's haircut we decided to take advatage of the wonderful weather and headed for "gobble" park. It was so fun for the kids to play with their friends and for me to get to just hang out for a while with my friends. What a wonderful way to spend a Friday afternoon.
When we got home we washed the suburban. Dave was so glad that his car was once again clean; even though he had to wipe it down again after we were through (our wipe down did not quit meet up to his inspection). I did finally get the fingerprints off of the inside of the back windows (you know the ones that appear when the kids have to draw on the condensation). Now when that beautiful sunshine is shining through my windows I will be able to see out!


3 comments:

Elder Caleb Habel said...

That was a fun afternoon at "gobble" park. :0) and that reminds me I need to get those back windows in my suburban also.

Rochelle said...

I love her hair!

Jodi said...

Love, love, love her hair! What a super cute kid :)