Sunday, February 3, 2008

My lazy Saturday?


Another snow day yesterday. Can you believe it? I was so excited at the prospects of spending the time indoors and working on a few projects. Everyone was gone except the little girls so we had a lazy morning and I made french toast for breakfast. Soon it was time to get Chloe and Paige had come home from Toshia's. Then it was off to take Paige to get her hair done. While I was there I heard that a lot of her appointments had been canceled so I made one for myself when I was going to be bringing Chloe back to work. (Chloe works at Salon Allure where Paige was getting her hair done) I made a quick trip to Walmart to get a couple of supplies for my project waiting for me on my desk. I got home when Paige called to say she was done and Chloe could come to work when I came in. Took her home to babysit the little girls then back to the salon. A few hours later {with beautiful looking hair} I was off to take Paige to work. While almost to Scappose David called and said they were back from Mt. Hood. (The boys had gone on a scout snow camping trip - they could have stayed home and camped in the back yard :) I picked them up on my way back. What happened to my lazy day at home just working on a few projects? Before I knew it I had spent the whole day taking children places, picking children up from places or sitting getting my hair done. I never did finish my project or start any of the new ones I have planned. Oh well, at least I got to enjoy the snow while driving all around and I finally got my hair done - it was long over due!

6 comments:

Aundrea said...

I thought something looked different with your hair at church, but I didn't have the chance to talk with you. You are one hot mama! So just disregard my message on your phone about tomorrow:)

Rochelle said...

I love a snow covered yard! It's so pretty!

Marie said...

I noticed your hair today at church - it looks good and I commented to Paige about hers. I'm going to try for next Saturday to get some color in mine!

Toshia said...

You should have posted a pic of your hair, can't wait to see it!

Jodi said...

Lazy afternoon to work on projects? Sounds like heaven :)
Cute hair!

Tiffini said...

Does a mom ever get a lazy afternoon? Maybe after the kids are all gone right? Then we will be wishing them all home again.