Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Count Down Tag

10 years ago: I had just put all of my children back into public school after homeschooling for almost five years. I had been teaching pre-school ( a class of 18), teaching 12 piano students, and teaching early morning seminary. So this was the year I put all who were old enough back into school.

9 things I use daily: toothbrush, cell phone, computer, my car, lotion, a pen or pencil, a glass, radio, and my debit card.

8 things on my "to do" list: buy a pot hanger for over my counter in the kitchen, always to finish a scrapbook page in the making, fold and put away laundry, make dinner, mop the kitchen floor, do more landscaping in the backyard, clean out garage, and of course lose 20 pounds!

7 places I have lived: Boulder City , Nev., Escondido, Calif., San Marcos, Calif., Roseburg, Or., Portland, Or., La Grande, Or., Greeley, Co. ( and there are lots more)

6 things I enjoy: Hot Chocolate!, Reading by a fire, a warm bubble bath while reading the latest "Paper Craft" magazine, HGTV, weekly dates with my husband, and lazy summer days with my children.

5 facts you don't know about me: I restored a '48 Ford pick-up with my dad while I was in high school, I have at one time or another played 8 different instruments, I played a recital in the Tabernacle in St. George, I met my husband at "Piggy's Pizza", and I have been pregnant 13 times.

4 jobs I have had: I worked at the first "Wendy's" in Roseburg, I worked in a trailer supply store, at a hospital in billing, as a maid for several hotels in La Grande (hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do, I didn't know I would be a maid for the next 30 years!) I have had a lot more different jobs over the years.

3 bad habits: I play way too much solitaire on the computer, I do what ever it takes to get out of cooking dinner, I buy things and put it away and forget where I put it ( I think I inherited that from my mom:))

2 books I last finished: The Maltese Falcon, The Wednesday Letters

1 favorite thing: PAPER! I know it is crazy but I love, love, love patterned paper.

Now I tag anyone with the letter K in their name!

4 comments:

Aundrea said...

I can't even fathom how busy you were 10 years ago...Holy Cow!!

sheila said...

You make me tired reading about how busy you were 10 years ago! I would still be resting up from that!

Toshia said...

Here is proof that I read your blog tonight! Nice "tag"

Jodi said...

You are one amazing woman! Maybe a little insane, too because I would NEVER do all of that at one time. Talk about busy! Patterned paper gives me a little high, too! You aren't alone!