Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I have been tagged

I have not been at my computer for a few days and Toshia called and said I had been tagged. I did not know what this meant so today I had a few minutes and started searching for who tagged me. It was Aundrea -
First, I was to get a book that was sitting near to me and look at page 123 and read the fifth sentence. Then write the next three sentences.
Second, What is in my purse right at this moment?

Well, the book was easy. I am reading The Maltese Falcon right now and it is constantly by me. So page 123 - 5th sentence reads:
"Let's. He took a sip from the glass in his hand. This is going to be the most astounding thing you've ever heard of, sir and I say that knowing that a man of your caliber in your profession must have known some astounding things in his time."
(Great book by the way - I am reading it for the "Big Read" this month at the library and we are discussing it at book club on the 28th if anyone wants to join in!)

Second tag, I wanted to be cute and post a picture like Aundrea but wouldn't you know that my batteries were dead in my camera so you are just going to have to trust me. First there is my checkbook, wallet, make-up bag, change bag, small notebook, address book, calender, pen, pencil, keys and a couple of buisness cards. You got me on a good day, I just changed purses and so it was cleaned out and so kind of boring. I really wanted to post a picture of my bag though because it is so cute and Ashleigh got it for me for Christmas and it is not what I ever would have bought for myself (money wise - I am cheap) so you lovely ladies will just have to keep your eye out for my "Burberry".

I guess I am now supposed to tag five people (do I know five people that have not been tagged?) So tag your it: Toshia, Jenn, Kelly, Sarah, and Susan

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Man, all of you guys with clean purses. I had crumbs and a list a mile long. Maybe I just need a new purse! =0)

Jodi said...

I'm with Rochelle...I actually found a green bean in my purse recently! No mold though...it must have been a recent one :)