Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Waiting for Spring

I have wanted to blog all week but have not really had anything to blog about. Things are going along as usual with nothing really that exciting or eventful. I have done a lot of things in the last couple of weeks with my calender completely full for the next three weeks. So why do I feel so blah about things? I do know I am excited about spring (except the allergy part) and I am anxious to get going on a couple of projects we have planned for the house. But this is the hardest time of the year for me - coming out of all the crazy of the holidays and knowing that just around the corner is all the crazy of the baseball and softball season and summer. My kids are excited to have passed the "100" day of school and know that we are on the down side of the school year. Maybe it is the weather or just the same old routine I am tired of. It could be all the stress of Paige's situation I don't know but I am sure looking forward to planting flowers and watching as Spring brings back all the color into my life!

5 comments:

Paige said...

I am ready for Spring, too. And I'm sure that once this dinner is over next week you will feel a HUGE rush of relief!

Nicole said...

I can't imagine how crazy life must get for you when all of your kids are in involved in sports!?

Anonymous said...

I need the color of Spring, too!!! I'm ready :) These sunshiney days are making me want to get out and do some gardening myself.

Michelle said...

I've been checking my little daffodil buds every day, hoping for some life and color. I am not a winter person, so spring always seems so slow in coming!

Jodi said...

I can't wait for spring to REALLY hit! The sun gives me soooo much energy! Bring it on :)