Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ten Things I Am Loving Right Now

I love, love, love my new little bird. In fact, I bought one for my sister for her birthday so now we have matching birds - I think of her every time I look at my little friend!

This scripture is part of my theme for the year in Seminary. "Choose ye this day whom you will serve" - I choose to serve the Lord!


It is beginning to look a little like Fall around here (or as Autumn likes us to say "Autumn") I just love dressing my table!

I have been doing some rearranging of pictures and put together this little grouping just recently. I not only love the pictures but the mason jar I painted to hold my beautiful flowers!

Loving that the kids are all having a great time at school so far! I miss them while they are gone but I am having a lot of fun "playing" while they are away learning all that their little minds can hold!

This little bird flew in one day and landed on my light and I have loved it ever since. Noah has a hard time because it is really a wind chime and I have three different wind chime things hanging around the inside of my house and according to him there is no "wind" in our house - I love him all the more for reminding me of the obvious!

This little gal made an appearance around my birthday this last August. There is a story that goes with her that someday I will write about. But I have to say that Melissa and I now have back in our possessions a part of our past that holds very dear memories to both of us! I love you Missy for knowing the perfect gift to give your "old" sister!

I am so in LOVE with this little butter dish. I have used it for little luncheons I have had with dear friends!

This little antique rocking horse came to me from my mother. I have had a hard time keeping my little grandchildren out of it. It is kind of fragile and I want it out so I turned it into a little bookshelf with some of my favorite books that I have loved reading!

This little find just made my day last week when I found it. I was at the right place at the right time and got it for the right amount of money. In fact, I just could not pass it up. I have another typewriter that I spent a little {lot} more money on (I justify it because that one has a case) and now I consider myself a collector of vintage typewriters!

What are you loving right now?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you bird collection...and other vintage items.
Kat

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

Where did you get the As for me and my house picture? i LOVE it! Miss you, hope all is well :)