Friday, September 16, 2011

All things vintage


I was looking through some old photos today and came across this school class picture of mine. Can you guess who I am? {hint: Do you wonder where my girls get there love for boots? Those "go go" boots were my most prized possession} I have been reading about vintage photographs recently and was surprised that a photo similar to this was considered vintage. That was really shocking to me. I love vintage - kitchen stuff, sewing stuff, furniture stuff - so does this photo show proof that I am vintage? Just wondering.........

2 comments:

Aundrea said...

Oh my gosh! I think you look exactly like Hayden...or Hayden looks exactly like you did:) So cute! And if you are considered vintage, you are awesome!

Tiffiny said...

You look just like Drew Barrymore!