Monday, September 19, 2011

Halloween wreath

So I came across a tutorial for this cute Halloween wreath the other day and I just had to make it! But I also did not want to make it by myself. The first person I thought of was Heidi to come make it with me. I did call a couple other people but they did not answer their phones. Heidi called me back and so I set a up a date last Friday for her to come over and craft with me. It totally goes with my "trick or treat" banner I made last year. We had such a fun afternoon. Her kids played with my grandkids and we had lunch (thanks Heidi:)). I think it turned out totally cute! Even though Halloween is my least favorite holiday - I think I could learn to like it a little more with cute decorations like these hanging around my house!


Next I think I am going to make one out of vintage Christmas papers. That also would require me to make a new Christmas banner to go along with it as well. I don't always take pictures of the things I make around here but I think I am going to start recording my crafting a little better. I just finished a couple of other projects and have a few more ready to start. I have to start getting ready for Christmas and our twelve days projects. I hope I can find some friends to craft with me - it sure made the project a lot more fun to do!


5 comments:

Gina said...

I would love to craft with you some time. Your wreath turned out really cute.

Heidi said...

keep me on speed dial. Our wreaths are getting a lot of love!! It was fun!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I LOVE it!!! When can we craft?!

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

Love it! What website did you find the tutorial?

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

Love it! What website did you find the tutorial?