Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 9 - Twelve Days of Christmas


I have waited all week for this one because I love to make cookies. I especially love cut out cookies. It brings back such great memories for me. So I know I cheated by buying mixes but I could not figure out how do do this one using our favorite recipe without it getting spoiled - so I figure with the mixes at least the little ones can do this one on their own. So my plan at this house of children is to make cookies this afternoon and hopefully save some for David for his dessert tonight! David almost called in sick today just so he could help make them - at least that is what he wished he could do - no time off for the UPS man he's got Santa's work to do! Happy 9th day of Christmas to you and I can't believe this fun is almost over!

No comments: