Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 10 - Twelve Days of Christmas


Day ten brings this cute tree with lyrics from one of my favorite Christmas songs. David and I put these together one Saturday afternoon. He is so handy with a saw. Now this might seem a little boring of a gift for the littlest ones - so I was prepared that under the Christmas tree was another gift for those with small ones. At Toshia's house they got some games and books; at our home there was a gingerbread house kit. Now we do gingerbread houses almost every year - you know graham crackers with frosting and candy - this year I thought it would be fun to do a large one from a kit. I will post pictures of the completed project later. As we wanted this year to be about family time I also thought this one was great because we could do it as a family. This one was also hard to keep from Toshia - I had to have her help with the vinyl but did not tell her what I was using it for - I am sure she is smart enough to have figured it out. Two more days left.....

1 comment:

Green Eyed Girl Crafts said...

This turned out great! What a fun idea!