Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Day 2 - Twelve Days of Christmas


Is there anything better than homemade fudge? It has been a few years since I have made my Christmas fudge. David and I thought the kids would love this little treat. Personally I think David wanted fudge this year and this was his way of insuring that he got some! Funny little story though about the fudge. I use this family secret recipe for my fudge - you know the one found on the marshmallow cream jar - anyway, they have changed the recipe. That really through me for a loop. I was trying so hard to remember how it went together, changing the couple of things that looked different to me. Then talking to Toshia she informs me, "Oh yeah, I went on line and found the original recipe." "You can do that?" I said. The last thing I think of when I need help with something is "google" and my kids that's the first thing they do - I think there's a generation gap there and I swore I would never be "old" to my kids:) With that this 2nd day of Christmas I think the fudge turned out pretty darn good!


No comments: