Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ten things I am loving right now...


1. My ten dollar table find - you can't see the wood but it is so pretty!

2. My jewelry class. This is the bracelet we worked on yesterday - I love the friendships, the food, and the fun finished pieces!

3. My ten day spiritual trek I am doing with the Relief Society sisters. I love that we are all doing this but each person is experiencing their own journey!

4. I love my bed. I have some antique linens on is right now that just make me smile when I walk into my room!

5. The flowers that surround my front door. I miss my baskets this year (just never got around to getting them bought) but I have enjoyed the sweet smell the flowers have as I enter my home!

6. I love my latest crafting project. I mostly love that some of my dearest friends shared with me and together we came up with this. Each one was different but the same theme - we love America!
7. Our garden. We have already enjoyed some of the pickings and tonight will eat these beans!

8. The random pictures on my camera that I know Hayden took - I think she wants to be a photographer!

9. When the kids are together and the silly faces and fun times we have!

10. I love swim lessons. I love to watch as the kids splash, float, and swim all around. We love their teacher and her patience with all the children and most of all I am loving that all the children can now swim and I don't have to worry so much when we are around water!
What are you loving right now?................

No comments: