Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A sunshiny day

Today is it seems we are going to have our fourth beautiful day of sunshine. I have been looking forward to this spring and summer season. I have lots of plans and goals for gardening, canning, and creating. I have been busy making a few little crafty things for around the house and I am very pleased with how they have turned out. An Easter wreath for the front door - a couple of birthday presents for friends - some aprons for a friends granddaughters - and a quilt that I have wanted to start for a long time - and of course, my new hobby some beading - a new necklace and earrings and some bracelets. I have not really taken the time to write about all of this as I have been busy also with baseball, softball and track with the kids and my own exercise schedule and piano teaching. I need to take pictures of things and will soon post pictures of my creations but for today I am going to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and hope that my new allergy medicine really will work so I won't sneeze through the day! Happy sunshiny day to everyone!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I've loved the last few days! My allergies have been bad the last few days but hey bring on Spring!