Sunday, April 19, 2009

POOL PLAY


I have been TAGGED! This only my second tag and I am excited (obviously I don't have a life;)). Anyway, this is a picture from my 6th file and the 6th picture. This was taken in 2005. We were living at a rental house while we were building our new home. It must have been warm on this day for them to be playing in the pool in the shade. Autumn looks so young here. (As does Taylor) I do remember thinking as they were playing how wonderful it is to be young and just getting to play all the time. The older these younger girls get the more I bet they wish they could just play all the time now. With all the activities and things going on now a dip in the pool just for fun sounds pretty relaxing about now!
Now I tag 6 people: Rochelle, Aundrea, Lynn, Lorna, Tiffany E. , Tiffany C.
1. Go to the sixth file in your documents/my pictures.
2. Go to the sixth picture.
3. Blog about that picture.
4. Then tag 6 more people.
5. Name your picture.

No comments: