Monday, February 9, 2009

Quote

The quote I found from Sis. Hinckley says it all for me. This is exactly the attitude I want to adopt. I look back and there have been to many times I have "cried over spilt milk" so to speak. I have heard several times over the last few months the brethren talk about laughing more. So today when I found spilt rice all over the floor, and the kids were not the quietest at the dentist office (side note: only one cavity among 6 kids!yahoo!), three little girls in the back seat of the suburban fighting like cats and dogs for the 30 minute ride home from the dentist, all the laundry dumped out in the hallway for want of a pair of jeans, and syrup and jelly smeared all over the kitchen counters - you could say I have been having one laugh right ofter the other around here - and laughing actually has helped me to enjoy the clean up and as the kids are all in school I am chuckling at the silly situation that caused all the commotion in the back seat - What can I say but "Live, Laugh, Love"!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

GREAT quote! I just love her!!

Michelle said...

What a great quote! I REALLY needed that reminder today, as one of my little people was in full tornado mode.

Toshia said...

The kids were soooo not bad at the dental office today! Everyone kept telling me they couldn't believe how well behaved and good they were. You don't give yourself the credit you deserve for having such awesome kids...(me included!)

Darilyn said...

That is a fantastic quote. I love Sister Hinckley.

Lorna said...

The is inspiring, Candy:).