Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Teeth cleaning

Last evening I got to go to Ashleigh's school and have my teeth cleaned by her. It was such a neat experience to see where she goes to school and meet the people she works with and the teachers. They were all so friendly and I can see why she enjoys what she is doing. I was impressed with how professional she was and her sweet smile. I don't like getting things done to my mouth. I have always said I would have ten more kids than go to the dentist. I don't know why - guess I am just a baby about things. She did a great job on her mom. It is fun to watch these young ladies grow into such beatiful young women. Toshia, Chelsea and Ashleigh have all done wonderful things with their lives. They have each been hard working young people who have set great goals for themselves. Seth has done some amazing things himself. What a great reward it is as a parent to watch your babies become adults. Now we just have seven more to get grown up and out of the house - that seems like such a long way away - but in reality it is probably not that far off. It will be fun to look at what wonderful things they each accomplish as they become adults. Wow, I am so lucky to be able to experience that over and over again. (some might say crazy not lucky;) ) - Thank you Ashleigh for sharing your skills with me and thank all of you guys for sharing life with me.

No comments: