Sunday, November 18, 2007

I have entered the world of cyberspace

I can not believe it has taken me this long to finally get on board and blog. I have been intimidated for a long time by the whole computer thing. But I want to link up with family and friends and start journaling better about our day to day goings on. I hope that I can find this whole blog spot again after Toshia leaves my house. Thank you by the way Toshia for helping me. Now if I can just put my pictures in and figure out the whole music thing. I love this!!!!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Yay! I am the first person to leave you a message! Glad you are entering the blogging world...it will be fun to check in on you ;)

Paige said...

Woo hoo!! Welcome! I'm so excited that you are going to start doing this. I think you will find it both rewarding and slightly addicting. :)

Candy said...

I already have somewhat as you can tell I have messed with my page enough. But I think I have it as I want it

Rochelle said...

Yeah! I just saw this and I am so excited for you! I love your family photo as you banner!