Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Simple goal setting

"Do All The Good You Can,
By All The Means You Can,
In All The Ways You Can,
In All The Places You Can,
At All The Times You Can,
To All The People You Can,
As Long As You Can."
John Wesley

I have not set new goals or new resolutions - I do want to do accomplish one thing this year and that is to be more organized. I am cleaning one thing a day - even if it is something as small as a drawer or big as a whole room . Hopefully it will spill into my menu planning and grocery shopping and all the aspects of my life that I tend to just do but not put lots of thought into. So as I work at being organized I hope this quote from John Wesley becomes how I live my life this year! I also have finally picked my word for the year. "BELIEVE" As I work on this word and study and apply things into my life I will write about it. There is something drawing me to this word of faith for me so there must be something I need to incorporate more into my daily living.

No comments: