Sunday, April 25, 2010

Chloe's car accident


Remember when Chloe got her new car? And these pictures were taken and she was so excited for all the freedom and responsibility she would have with her new car? Well, her car does not look like that anymore. She was in an accident last Wednesday and well, that car is not drivable at the moment. Actually, it probably will never be driven again by anyone. Thank goodness, she is safe and the only thing smashed was her ego and the front end of her car.


When I told David it was not drivable he did not believe me. Seeing these photos has convinced him that it could not be saved. She was at fault because she rear ended the other car. The sad part about the whole thing was how mean the lady was that she hit. She had more swear words flying out her mouth than I think Chloe had ever heard. That upset her even more. When she called me I was at Noah's game (he by the way was pitching a no-hitter - yeah for that guy!) and I could not understand her she was crying so hard. It was not too far from where I was at so I was there in minutes. I was a little worried there were two police cars, a fire truck, and ambulance. But out here I guess that is pretty common for them to all show up on a call like hers.

Lesson learned by Chloe. Although it truly was an accident she still learned a lot of things that she did not intended to that evening. Today she is doing great but it took her a couple of days to calm down and realize that her independence is gone for a while and I realized that I now am back to taxing everyone around. Could I possibly get any busier in my life right now?




6 comments:

Darilyn said...

I am glad she is okay and I'm glad you could be there so quickly.

Michelle said...

So glad she wasn't hurt! And YEAH NOAH!

rapper nimz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rapper nimz said...

OMG!! sorry for what happened to her car but HEYY, on the great side she is safe!!!..

Jodi said...

SO glad she is OK!

Terri Meeks said...

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. car accident not my fault what to do