Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunny day outside!


Today was so beautiful outside. I just hate that my allergies get the best of me this time of year. It makes it hard to enjoy it. But enjoy it I did! I went for a run this morning not so long almost 5 miles and then when I got home Taylor said she wanted to go on a run so I took her out for another mile run. She was so cute. We talked and she told me how she wanted to get into shape and maybe run track next year. She also said her teacher at school inspired her to do this running thing. I thought that was funny because I have been running for quite a while now and I thought she would have noticed that from me. She just giggled when I told her that. Then on to conferences at the school. Autumn's teacher just raved about her. If she could just have a classroom of Autumn's. I was taken back. I asked if she was a little "chatty" at times and she said no. But that she was very dependable and very helpful in class. I guess she really does know when it is time to behave! The other kids did just as well! Then off to town to do the garbage bills. Then a trip to craft warehouse to gather things for upcoming craft projects. (wait until you see what I am up to!) Then finally grocery shopping at Winco and home to make taco salad for dinner. What a busy day and yet very beautiful! I am so lucky to have days like this in between the rainy, rainy days that we have here. I hope everyone had fun in the sun today!

No comments: