Sunday, October 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Chelsea

Today she turns 25! I cannot believe that I have three children 25 and older. With so many still left at home and little ones around me all the time I do not feel old enough to be her mother. Let me say in my mind I don't feel old enough - sometimes my body lets me know how old I am;) Happy Birthday sweet child of mine. I hope you have a wonderful 25th year and all your dreams come true. I am very pleased with your goal you set for yourself as a birthday present to yourself. Running your marathon and completing it in 4 hours and 45 minutes is quite an accomplishment for anyone. I love that we have both set lofty goals and completed them. Now we need to run together! Love you Chelsea - thank you for all you do!


3 comments:

Toshia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toshia said...

Happy birthday sis!

Jodi said...

Love those dimples!