Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Chad

Happy Birthday Chad my dear. I cannot believe you are sixteen years old! I know I keep saying how I cannot believe how old my children are but when you are living in the moment with them the time just slips by. This young man has such a sweet heart. He is not perfect by any means and has made his share of mistakes but along with that he also has learned many lessons that have helped him grow and become a better person. I love his love of learning. He loves school or at least the learning part of school. He is a fantastic writer and I only wish I could someday write with the same use of language as he does. Chad is good at sports and he really loves and cares for his brothers and sisters. I love you Chad - Happy, Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

Jodi said...

I CANNOT believe how many birthdays you have in October!! WOW! What a fun month for your family! Happy Birthday to all :)