Tuesday, January 10, 2012

12x12x12

So, my computer has a virus. I tried to blog yesterday and I couldn't sign into anything. It was so frustrating. I had some great things to blog about and some pictures to share. I will get to it when it gets fixed but for now I want to share a project my sister and I are doing. It is not a new idea but we wanted to do it in 2012. We are calling the 12x12x12 project. On the 12th day of the month we are going to take 12 pictures and the the following week scrapbook them. The thing that we have added to this is that there will be a challenge for each month. Plus we assigned each month a color. The two- page layout has to incorporate the color and the challenge. The challenge could have to do with what we take pictures of or how we scrapbook it. Then we are emailing picture of our layouts to each other. We do not live in the same state so this way we have accountability. She is such a fabulous scrapbooker and has won many contests and been published. I have never entered anything but feel like I can keep up with her ;) Thursday is picture taking day. I am going to blog what I take pictures of and about the challenge each month. I will wait to do that this time until my computer is fixed. So hopefully by Friday I will have things up here for other family to follow along. I have to say that it is great having a sister! She constantly keeps me motivated. So do my other sisters and brothers for that matter. I have an awesome family! I love you all.




No comments: