Sunday, December 18, 2011

Catching up again

So I figured out how to post from my iPad. To begin, we had a wonderful Thanksgiving week . We had so much fun with my mom and Papa John.
It was a very busy week with Thanksgiving dinner, Autumn's birthday and baptism,
and Ashleigh's engagement party.
It was so fun to spend so much time together as a family. And it didn't hurt there was so much good food!


The last couple of weeks have been very busy with getting the twelve days of Christmas done for the kids, decorating, parties with friends and families, and baking. I still managed to teach seminary and piano lessons. But alas, I am not invincible - I got real sick for a couple of days last week. I did try to push through it though wand did manage to get one day of rest. Now a few of the kids are sick-I think we got it from Jonathan but who knows maybe he got sick from us.

This next week I have planned to spend every day having fun with the kids. Our calendar has a few items on it but for the most part we are having good old fashioned family time! I have a Harry Potter movie marathon planned - game and puzzle days - baking with the girls - and celebrating Noah's birthday! I can hardly wait-now if we can just get all healthy that would be a bonus!

I hope you all have a wonderful week of Christmas!


No comments: