Friday, July 23, 2010

Ten things I am loving right now...


Random pictures found on my camera...I guess these guys were invited to dinner one night...


Noah in one of his creative cooking moods...and leaving the mess for me to clean up...

Noah laughing...

Swimming time with the girls...


Jonathan playing dress up...and posing for the camera...


Grandpa time with Jonathan...


Chad and Hayden getting along...


fire pit time...smore's...hotdogs...


Silly skits at girls camp...fun girls from my ward...and fun friends (aka leaders)...


Jonathan eating his smore...well uncooked marshmallow...
What are you loving right now?...

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love when you do these posts! I'm loving family right now! And of course so much more~

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I am loving beautiful summer sunsets! I could go on and on... isn't life grand.