Thursday, July 8, 2010

Jordin Sparks

We had so much fun Tuesday night! Aundrea and I took the little girls to the American Idol Jordin Sparks concert. They were so cute. I think they had lots of fun and it was small enough that I could watch them from a short distance as they got to be right up in front. At one point she touched Hayden's hand. Hayden came back over to me just as excited as a nine year old could get! There were a couple of other groups that opened for her. They were good but I think it confused Autumn. She finally came over and gave me the sign that she had made for Jordin and said, "I guess she's not coming." I finally convinced her that she was coming out in a little bit and she went back over and watched. For all of that she lasted about a half hour into Jordin's set and came over and sat on my lap.
Before I knew it she was sound asleep. I don't know how she did it because it was loud there. At the last song she woke back up. It was a late night for all of us but it was so very fun and I hope created some fun memories for the girls!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

SO FUN! You're such a good mom :)

Anonymous said...

how fun...I still remember my first concert...definately a memory maker