Monday, May 4, 2009

Happy Monday

This weekend we got our garden in. We built two boxes and Saturday David got the rest of the dirt to fill them. In between the rain and running kids we got the seeds planted. It was a muddy mess but everyone had lots of fun. Miss Autumn made little signs so we would know what everything was. David was not listening to her and put up the seed packets on stakes and she was crushed. So when I told him about it he let her put it in special places in the garden so that she could care for those things. She was happy again and it was if the sun had come out the look on her face! She has been quite the character lately and said some of the funniest things. Of course, I forgot to take pictures of all the gardening fun but will post ones as things start to grow.

I have been stalking all of the crafting blogs I can find and have found some pretty cute things to start making. As soon as some of those get going I will post pictures as well. Also, I have some ideas for some cute dresses for the little girls but can't find the pattern I want. So when I go to California I am hoping my mom will help me out. She is amazing when it comes to sewing and does a lot of things without bought patterns. It is funny to have these ideas swirling around in my head. It will be fun to see if I can get from my head to fabric to little girl. I think I can make it happen:)

Watching baby Jonathan again today and he does not like it when I am not paying attention to him. He is so cute and very fun to watch at this age. I am glad they live close so I can watch him. We (Autumn and I ) fed him and gave him a bath and after a little play I got him to sleep for about an hour now so far. Toshia says he is better about taking naps now and that makes it easier for me as well. I did not go to the gym this morning because it took a little longer than I thought to get him going after I got home from my run. At least I got the run in (4.5 miles today) and feel great (I always feel better after I am done and am glad I did it, but sometimes when I start I think "What am I doing this for?")

We have two games tonight the three little girls play. Hopefully the rain will hold off. I need pictures of all the softball and baseball stuff as well. I need to do better about bringing the camera with me. Oh well, at least I don't forget anyone and they all end up where they are supposed to be:)

Happy Monday everyone. I hope you all get what you need to do done today:)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great job on getting your garden in! I'm starting to fear we might not have one this year, we just haven't gotten anything done.

Darilyn said...

Happy Monday to you too!

Tiffini said...

Happy Monday! Can't wait to see pics of all of your fun projects.

Jodi said...

Watching your grandbaby sounds like a wonderful way to spend a Monday! Happy Day to you :)