Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ten things I am loving right now...


1. Thursday nights at the water front.

2. My adorable husband and wonderful father of my children

3. My great teenage children that did a really hard thing and lived to tell about it!

4. My young children's sense of amazement of all the creepy, crawly things I won't touch.

5. My beautiful flowers that are blooming all over the place!


6. Beautiful summer days at the park.

7. My adorable grandson who brings joy and laughter into my life with his adorable smile and love!

8. My crazy kids who keep getting a hold of my camera and putting the most interesting images on it for me.

9. My favorite place to be in the world - the coast!

10. Summer craft projects that keep the little ones busy for hours and hours.

What do you love right now?

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a fun list! Right now I am loving having my niece here. It's so fun to have a girl in the house!

Aundrea said...

Run to read...Right now I'm loving having my mom here. Too bad I have to take her to the airport today:(

Jodi said...

What a great list of loves! I am loving having Jamie home this week...he's on VACATION :)

Nicole said...

I loved this! What a great idea.