Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Zoo trip


Last week went to the zoo. It was so fun to go with the bigger kids and the little ones. Some of the bigger kids had not been in quite a while - I was surprised - I think Noah had said that he had never seen the new lion exhibit. I guess I tend to forget who does what around here. But can you believe this adorable little face - she is such a cutie! I can't believe this little one will be one this week!


These were by far the scariest animals there! Just kidding - They really had fun and it was great to see everyone getting along so well and actually enjoying each other - it has been hard this summer - I have figured out what has been so hard for me - the no sun factor! So I guess that the children have had just as hard a time with the weather not actually being a full out summery kind of season.

It was fun to have Luke around for a couple of weeks - the kids had lots of fun having all their nephews and niece around! We spent time playing chess and playing at the pool and in the backyard. These guys are so lucky to have their nephews and niece be so close to their own ages - they act like brothers and sisters most of time - I love it!


Here's most of the gang - I guess my camera skills are not so good I cut Jonathan and Noah out a little bit - oh well, Also, who knows where Autumn ran off to! Even though it was not that sunny of a day and we even got a few sprinkles on us it was a great day and memories were made. And really that is all that matters!

1 comment:

Toshia said...

That was such a fun day! Thanks for putting up with my crazy schedule and hanging out with us;)