Monday, January 25, 2010

Breakfast conversation with Autumn


David had an interesting conversation yesterday morning at breakfast with this little one.
Autumn: "Dad, why aren't you a millionaire? Dad, how can you become a millionaire?"
David: "Well, Autumn, I would have to be smarter, work harder and be gone all the time. In fact, you kids would never see me."
Without missing a beat -
Autumn: "That's OK dad, we have pictures of you!"
David did all he could do to keep from choking on his cereal. After a few minutes he asked her,
David: "If I was never home how would I get the money to all of you?"
Again, without missing a beat -
Autumn: "We have mail!
I just started laughing when I heard this conversation. How does a six year old be so witty and make everything seem so simple?

No comments: